Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun visits from Jeremy

We have had the pleasure of several visits from Uncle J this summer as he has been in between school, traveling, 1st station, and avoiding hurricanes. It has been a blast. We all pitched in and got him a good digital camera for graduation and well, he put it to good use!

Jeremy downloaded a coloring game on his iphone. needless to say avery loved it.


A LOT

Jeremy didn't see much of his phone. On the next visit(just this week) avery remembered right away and wanted his phone, and she is always asking to see daddy's iphone to color on it. Todd made the wise choice of not installing that game :o)

some backyard fun!




Jeremy trying to teach avery to play football...she just ran away with it!


Baby Lerran's turn!


Hot air balloons in the sky! We love any and all visitors! So please come from far and wide!! I'll post you on my blog :o)

4 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

So I'm sitting beside Chuck looking at your blog and he asks who that little girl is. When I told him it was Avery he was in total disbelief. He couldn't get over how much she had grown! I loved the pictures. I'm glad you guys had a great time w/ your brother.

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

yeah, these are great pics! that's really cool that your bro made the visit. I bet the girls loved having uncle jeremy around! You guys look a lot alike...i think it's the eyes :)

Kiert said...

Sweet pictures, as always :)

It was fun to hear from you via comment on my blog. I miss you! We need to renew that effort to get together.

Thanks for the encouragement about my blog. I actually put it together using a website of templates...and just sort of built it from there. The basic design was totally theirs. I love it too :) Thanks. Actually, you inspired me--I loved yours from the first time I looked at it and finally decided to do something about my secret blog-envy :)

Ryan and Lori said...

Great pictures! I love the one of you in the swing in the background. I'm glad you got to spend so much time with your brother this summer.