Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Who said having girls isn't fun??

Amidst a rather tough week with behavior (namely rough behavior from our eldest :o), and lots of drama that comes with having two highly emotional little Eve's it is fun to take time to enjoy the tea! I found the girls in their room this morning both sitting and having a tea party, it was quite cute. Though I am occasionally exhausted by how complicated girls are even at a young age (i know Todd, i do feel sorry for you :O), and am wishing for balls and trucks and the simplicity of boys, my sweet girls sure bring a lot of smiles and joy! This week has been behavior bootcamp after a week long birthday celebration with family and friends and way to many cupcakes. God is faithful and we have seen some progress, it just is hard to be consistent all the time. I'm sure all you parents out there can say amen to that! Just wanted to pass along these little joys in my life today! God bless!


Tea for two!

Strollers and baby dolls all around!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lerran's smile is priceless! Hang in there momma- it does pay off:) but the process can wear you out. We are in whine stage again and I too am praying for wisdom! :)

tip and mj said...

Hey Emily! I can't believe how big Lerran is! I totally understand what you mean by "rough beahvior from the older one". We've been working on that too with Jonathan. It's good to know I'm not alone in the parenting process.

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

Em, these pictures are great. I love how they have a tamborine with their tea party :) and i still can't get over how much lerran has grown up...seeing her stand alone! and both those sweet smiles. Praying for an encouraging week ahead for you!

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

Sounds like I could have written EVERY word of that. =)